Last updated: 26 October 2019
By using this service, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions which shall be binding on you, and this shall constitute a legally binding document which regulates the use of our relationship as well as any third party service provider relating to the service sought.
In these Terms and Conditions, the word ‘you’ or ‘your’ shall refer to the user of the application or services offered by Bonju Ltd, a company incorporated in Malta with company registration number C88787, having its registered address at 3rd Floor, Corjesu, Triq Il-Wied, Msida MSD 9023, hereinafter ‘Bonju’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’.
Disclaimer: Bonju operates a taxi facilitator application which is subscribed to by various transport providers. All operators subscribed and accepted to offer services through us are vetted and licensed.
Bonju offers two transport categories: Bonju Basic Cab and Bonju Mini Van. Our pricing models consist of ‘In-App’ prices and ‘Non-App’ prices.
When booking over the Bonju Ride App prices are as follows :
Bonju Basic: Up to 4 passengers
Starting Price: 3.40 Euro
Price Per Kilometer: 0.80 Euro
Bonju Mini Van: Up to 7 passengers
Starting Price: 5.20 Euro
Price Per Kilometer: 1.30 Euro
This is a limited time offer that will run until the end of April 2019.
When booking over the phone and not using the app the prices are as follows:
Bonju Basic: Up to 4 passengers
Starting Price: 4 Euro
Price Per Kilometer: 1 Euro
Bonju Mini Van: Up to 7 passengers
Starting Price: 6 Euro
Price Per Kilometer: 1.50 Euro
- Can take up to 4 passengers
- Can only allow up to 4 big luggage bags as a maximum or 8 small luggage bags.
- Our cabs are not equipped for wheelchair access but assistance is always provided.
- Children under 2 years need to be carried in a child car seat and unless the client can provide it, the child car seat must be pre-booked by calling in our call center as the driver will not provide such a service to the client. There are no additional charges for the child car seat.
- Operational factors might require a Bonju Minivan to be allocated for pick up even when the client is requesting a Bonju basic pickup.
Bonju Mini Van
- Can take up to 7 passengers
- Can only allow up to 7 big luggage bags or 10 small luggage bags.
- The Bonju Minivan does not have wheelchair access, however, assistance is always provided.
- Our cabs do not have wheelchair access, however, assistance is always provided.
- Children under the age of 2 years need to be carried in a car seat. If the client cannot provide the car seat, he/she has to place his/her booking over the phone, otherwise the driver will not be able to provide the service to this client. There are no additional charges for the baby seat for the time being.
- The Bonju Minivan can be used to serve as a Bonju basic.
- If your additional stops are between 1 and 10 minutes you will be charged by the meter according to the distance traveled.
- If your stops require the driver to wait for more than 10 minutes you will be required to request the rental package. The driver has the authority to switch to a rental package at his discretion.
- The client has to option to rent a particular vehicle category for specified time with a specified price. The rental packages are as follows:
- Bonju Basic and Bonju Basic Flexy for 2 hour at 44 Euro (for the whole duration) plus 0.33 cents per minute for time elapsed.
- Bonju Basic Flexy for for 3 hours at 60 Euro (for the whole duration) plus 0.33 cents per minute for time for time elapsed.
- Bonju Basic Flexy for 4+ hours at 72 Euro (for the whole duration) plus 0.33 cents per minute for time for time elapsed.
- Bonju Minivan Flexy for 2 hour at 64 Euro(for the whole duration) plus 0.50 cents per minute for time for time elapsed.
- Bonju Minivan Flexy for 3 hours at 90 Euro (for the whole duration) plus 0.50 cents per minute for time for time elapsed.
- Bonju Minivan Flexy for 4+ hours at 112 Euro (for the whole duration) plus 0.50 cents per minute for time for time elapsed
- Your ride will be booked as soon as all the information is passed on to the call centre or as soon as you receive an SMS confirming such booking. If you do not receive a confirmation of such booking or the Application is not showing an active booking you are kindly asked to contact our call centre on +356 20100999.
- We strive to ensure your journey is as comfortable and swift as possible, however we do not take responsibility for any delays ensuing from late booking of the ride or traffic due to force majeure.
- It is always suggested to book your ride in advance if you have a determined time for pick-up.
- Vehicles must be booked according to the size of the party. Each car shall have a luggage capacity of approximately 2 large luggage bags). We do not take responsibility for any items which do not fit into the car due to space constraints.
- If travelling with bulky luggage bag or you require additional storage space, you can either book a minivan or enter your comments when prompted indicating passenger number and number of luggage bags.
- Waiting time without cost for the cab shall be of ten (10) minutes from scheduled pick-up time, or from arrival time of driver in the case of instant request rides. Bonju shall charge fifty cents (50c) for any minute waiting time thereafter. The driver shall have the right to cancel the ride if the waiting time exceeds fifteen (15) minutes.
- Minors under the age of thirteen (13) must be accompanied by an adult.
- The driver shall not be responsible for the care of any minor riding without adult supervision.
- To use the application you must be at least sixteen (16) years old.
- Bonju shall not be responsible for any card usage to top up the wallet which is not authorised by the owner of the credit/debit-card.
- Appropriate car seats for babies, toddlers or children riding in the cab will need to be provided by the adult passengers. The Driver may refuse to allow usage of the vehicle if not all passengers are appropriately safely seated for the ride.
- If you require any car seats, you will need to advise in advance through a pre-booked ride of at least two hours before the estimated pick-up time and may subject to separate charge.
- Animals travelling in the cab shall need to be appropriately caged during the journey.
- Passengers shall remain responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle during the trip for any damage caused by spillage, soiling or other voluntarily caused damage to the vehicle.
- Cost of the ride shall be as indicated on the application. Other pricing is indicated in the table at the end of these Terms.
- Rides to the Airport should be booked at least three hours before take-off in order to guarantee timely arrival.
- We shall not be held responsible for any breakages occurring during the ride. All passengers must ensure that all items carried during the journey are appropriately packaged.
- The initiation of the trip from the Airport shall start after thirty (30) minutes from arrival. After that the indicated charges explained in clause A.5 shall apply.
- The drivers are not obliged to assist with any luggage handling, they may however do so out of courtesy.
- The driver may at his or her discretion refuse to offer rides to intoxicated or passengers under the influence.
- The drivers shall not be responsible for any luggage left unattended in the car, you are Kindly asked to ensure you leave no belongings behind at the end of your trip.
- Additional premium on rides may be charged on public holidays including but not limited to Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s day.
- Payment can be done through your wallet on the application, by card or in cash.
- If your wallet does not have sufficient balance for the whole ride, you may pay the remainder in cash upon arrival or top-up your wallet balance.
- The driver is sole person responsible to issue fiscal receipts.
- You may tip the driver separately through card payment or cash.
Usage of Application Guidance
- The Application is activated once all the required passenger details are inserted and verified by Bonju.
- When booking your ride it is important to opt for the vehicle required either regular car or minivan depending on the number of users intending to ride in the vehicle.
- A maximum of four passengers shall be allowed to ride in the regular vehicle.
- If you require further services please include your request in the comment box upon booking.
- If you need to pre-book your ride, click on the right button next to the vehicle choice in order to select the desired date and time.
- Bonju will do its best to ensure that the waiting time for instant ride bookings is the shortest possible. You can track your vehicle when on its way and during your journey.
- The Application will allow you to access the history of your trips as well as the upcoming trips booked.
- At the end of your ride you’ll be asked to rate the ride or leave a comment. Your feedback is important to us and we look forward to hear from you.
We hope you enjoy our services. If you need further guidance or require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our customer care. We will be delighted to guide or assist you further.
We do not offer refunds.
We do not apply any cancellation fees, however out of courtesy we kindly ask you to cancel any booked rides which are no longer required at the earliest possible. In case of two subsequent no shows or very late cancellations, or disruptive use of the Application Bonju may suspend your account.
- The Application can read your location, you are advised to sign out of the application when not using it, to further safeguard your privacy.
Intellectual Property and Usage of on-line Services
All information, content, procedures, and documents related to the site or usage thereof, including this document is subject to copyright. You are strictly prohibited from reverse engineering, copying, reproducing or publishing any content, logo, trademarks or other materials found on our site or within our applications.
Bonju may at its discretion cancel any duplicate accounts owned by the same user.
No liability, express or implied shall be borne by Bonju for any damage, accident, or other losses suffered during your trip, or for any consequential damage due to delays. The Driver and/or licensee of the vehicle is solely responsible for any damages due to accident.
Bonju shall retain the right to seek action for damages against any passengers causing disruption or damage whether material or reputational, for illicit behaviour or acts which are perpetrated or facilitated by the use of our Services
Reporting and Complaints
If you wish to report any driver, or complain about the service, you are Kindly asked to forward such complaints in writing to email@example.com or through your in-app contact support.